|Budget package:||Most Popular||All inclusive|
|Instalment Plan||Instalment plan||Instalment Plan|
|4 Monthly instalments of £444
6 Monthly Instalments of £310
|4 Monthly instalments of £562
6 Monthly instalments of £393
|4 Monthly instalments of £798
6 Monthly instalments of £558
The above prices are likely to change in January.
To get started on your route to this career it couldn’t be easier.
- Let us know you would like to accept one of our guaranteed places as a driving instructor
- We will then set you up in our systems and reserve your place and area for pupils.
- you will need to do a DBS check done, the link for this is below
- We will give a login to the theory training site to train for your part 1 test
- Part 1 is the advanced theory test
When part 1 is passed (in some cases we can do the training simultaneously) you will move on to;
- Part 2 is to test your ability to drive which is normally 10 -12hrs of training
- Part 3 is the ability to give instruction this is normally 40hrs of training
- Once you have passed part 1, and part 2 and you have done 40hrs of part 3 you can go on a trainee licence and start earning money.
- On this trainee licence (Known as a PDI) you will get an additional 20hrs of training included in your fees to us.
- Access to http://dte-elite.co.uk/ full of help and support.
- You will get the help and support of me, Dave and your trainer
We would like to offer you work for a minimum of 2 years and hope you stay much longer so we do ask you to sign a 2-year contract
We can arrange for you to come to the office to meet me and Dave and our other admin if you like.
Here is the link to the DBS (CRB) check, you can get this started by clicking on the link below
Please follow each step carefully if you have any problems you can call me on my direct line 01579 558 668 I can help you out.
Also, if you follow this link below this is a step by step guide (up to a certain point) for you to do your DBS Check
The deadline for you to accept my offer is the (insert date here) and I will keep in contact with you.
If there are any problems or you have any more questions, then please contact me on the number above or you can email me.