Earlier in the year we were delighted to be able to launch our brand new Learner Hub, a digital platform for our pupils to enhance their learning with downloads, videos and articles.
As well as our free theory training app and welcome pack, all our pupils get access to this new and exciting site.
As a 1st 4 Driving pupil, you’ll be able to:
- Buy more blocks of lessons
- Engage in discussion on our forum
- View the notice board for news and updates
- Access exclusive printable downloads and helpful links
- Watch a growing bank of videos
- Complete online courses, quizzes and lessons (coming later in 2022)
- Get help with licence checking
- Do revision on stopping distances and the show me tell me questions, with more planned revision including guides on checking tyres tread & pressure, checking oil (coming later in 2022)
This new system was developed with our pupils in mind.
Buying more driving lessons
While we love helping our pupils over the phone, we also know that not everybody is able to get touch during normal working hours.
With the Learner Hub, pupils (or friends or family) are now able to buy more lessons 24/7 via the shop. Our secure card payment terminal has been integrated into the website for easy checkout & email receipts.
Tonnes of resources
You’ll get access to loads of printable downloads including a mock test form, the progress record card and other theory test resources.
There’s also a bank of helpful links to external resources from the DVSA and elsewhere.
We’re excited about getting all our hundreds of pupils chatting to each other and discussing their lessons.
The discussion forum will be a great place for discussion about the theory test, practical test and other miscellaneous driving topics.
We’ve written up revision guides for stopping distances and show me tell me questions.
- Video lessons for every topic
- Online courses and quizzes
- More revision guides
Existing pupils can log in to the Learner Hub by clicking here
Dave Foster MA, Dip.DI (or Driving School Dave) is the most qualified driving school owner in the country, after completing his Master’s Degree in Driver Training Education in 2011 at Middlesex University. He also holds a diploma in Driving Instruction and is a Cert Ed. qualified teacher. Dave is the founder and Managing Director of 1st 4 Driving Ltd, and also looks after over 15 driving schools across the country on a consultancy basis.