September was a bumper month for driving test passes, with a perfect 10 over the month!
We’re super proud of all our pupils for acing their practical tests this month – and just look at their happy faces.
As well as congratulating our pupils, we also want to say a big thank you to our amazing instructors for all the hard work they put in with their pupils. We’re lucky to have them working with us.
So this month we say well done to:
- Martin, passing with Jo in Bodmin, Cornwall
- Dan, also passing with Jo in Bodmin, Cornwall
- Anna-Marie, passing with Louise in Camborne, Cornwall
- Olivia, passing with Mike in Southampton
- Aimee, passing with Anthony in Southampton
- Wes, also passing with Anthony in Southampton
- James, passing with Mike in Southampton
- Jakub, passing with Vito in Plymouth
- Gracie, passing with Natalie in Camborne, Cornwall
- Callum, also passing with Natalie in Camborne
Good luck to everybody who passed this month and good luck for the future.
Trainee test passes
We’re also celebrating our trainee driving instructors, who, like our pupils, have had a long wait for driving tests due to the pandemic. Click here to find out more.
Check out our most recent test passes:
Dave Foster MA, Dip.DI (or Driving School Dave) is the most qualified driving school owner in the country, after completing his Master’s Degree in Driver Training Education in 2011 at Middlesex University. He also holds a diploma in Driving Instruction and is a Cert Ed. qualified teacher. Dave is the founder and Managing Director of 1st 4 Driving Ltd, and also looks after over 15 driving schools across the country on a consultancy basis.