Learn to drive quickly and easily with our driving lessons in Launceston. The best, most reliable and professional driving school in the area. Let us show you why 👇
- Manual driving lessons with professional, friendly driving instructors
- Free theory training included for all pupils
- Physical personalised record card sent to you – track your progress
- Driving lessons in Launceston you can trust
- Great deals available – including the cost of your tests
- Learning to drive made easy with 1st 4 Driving
- The best qualified driving school in the country
- Hundreds of reviews and test passes each year
- Local, reliable driving instructors to help you through your driving test
Beginners – get your first two hour driving lesson in Launceston for just £30!
Learning to drive for the first time can be daunting. That’s why we want to make it as easy as possible for you.
Our introductory 2 hours for £30 deal will give you a chance to meet your local driving instructor and get a feel for their learner car. We usually use small-medium sized hatchbacks for our driving lessons in Launceston. You can expect your driving instructor to put you at ease on your first lesson and run you through the basics of learning to drive.
Sitting in the driver’s seat for the first time, your instructor will ensure you know what everything does on the dashboard and in the footwell. Depending on your existing knowledge, you may even find yourself driving on your own on the first lesson!
- All our cars are fitted with modern dual controls, so our qualified driving instructors are always there to step in when needed.
- We won’t take your lessons any quicker than you want – and we won’t make you go any slower than you’re capable of.
It’s so easy to claim this offer for beginners. Click here to book your driving lessons in Launceston now.
Free theory training for all pupils
We don’t just give the best experience with practical driving lessons. If you haven’t already got your theory test out the way, we can help with that too.
Your instructor will recommend that you get your theory test booked as soon as possible. Once this has been passed, you’ll be able to really concentrate on working towards your practical test.
When you book driving lessons in Launceston with us, you’ll get access to an up-to-date, DVSA-approved bank of theory test questions. This means you’ll be able to practice to your heart’s content from home using the website or on the move by downloading the mobile app.
After your first driving lesson, we’ll give you a unique login, meaning you’ll be able to practice and track your progress towards the theory test. You’ll also get access to a comprehensive bank of hazard perception videos. Here, you’ll need to click when you see a developing hazard. This will put you in a good position to pass your theory test with good preparation to start your practical driving lessons in Launceston.
Your nearest theory test centre is on Western Road in Launceston, so you will be able to pass the test without leaving town.
You’re twice as likely to pass the theory test with Theory Test Pro, and with our great first-time pass rate on the practical test, there’s never been a better time to book your driving lessons now.
Types of driving lessons we offer in Launceston
We offer a diverse range of driving lessons in Launceston to suit everyone. Whether you’re a complete beginner or looking for advanced or refresher lessons, 1st 4 Driving are the best choice for you.
When taking your driving lessons in Launceston, you’ll see some of the stunning countryside views that surround the town. Launceston is positioned west of the middle part of the River Tamar and it takes up almost the entire border between Devon and Cornwall. Whether you are walking or driving through Launceston, you get a real sense of the town’s ancient history.
- New learners will be taught the basic controls of the car. Once you’re feeling comfortable with that, your instructor will teach and guide you through all the areas of driving that you will need to pass your test. This will continue until you feel confident with each area of skill taught.
- Refresher Lessons are for individuals who have already passed their driving test and have a licence. Perhaps you have not driven for a long time and feel you need just a couple of lessons to refresh your driving skills.
- Pass Plus is a 6-hour course for individuals who have already passed their driving test. The course focuses on motorway driving, driving in bad weather and driving in the city and rural roads. The pass plus driving lessons in Launceston are brilliant for those looking to improve their skills and it also helps to reduce the cost of car insurance.
- Intermediate Driving Lessons are for individuals who have had some driving experience. To start, your instructor will assess your level of ability behind the wheel. From there, they will help you to regain confidence while driving and create structured lesson plans to improve your skills and to work towards booking your driving test.
Check out our great reviews!
We’re proud of our great reviews. Our pupils love our instructors and are always happy to give 5* reviews across social media.
After many instructors in the past, I was terrified to get behind the wheel again. After spending some time within my instructor, my confidence skyrocketed and I was able to pass my theory and practical tests 1st time! Honestly the best instructor I’ve ever had and I cannot thank her enough! I highly recommend her to everyone – it’ll be the best decision you ever made!!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Sian, Cornwall
Check out more great reviews over on our review page.
Learning to drive in Launceston
Launceston is a great place to learn to drive. With its links to the bigger roads like the A30 and its smaller town centre roads, there’s no better place to learn to drive.
Using your progress report card, your driving instructor will ensure that you’re in the very best position to pass your driving test quickly and easily. You’ll master everything from parking, roundabouts and junctions. With the help of your progress record card we’ll make sure you’ll cover the entire DVSA syllabus, meaning you’ll be best prepared for a safe life of driving beyond being a learner.
To find out more information about our great deals for driving lessons in Launceston, simply click here and give us a call!
Booking your driving lessons in Launceston
There’s never been a better time to start learning to drive in Launceston. With our friendly professional driving instructors and free theory training for all pupils, 1st 4 Driving are the best choice for your driving lessons. And beginners can get their first 2 hour lesson for just £30.
You can book your driving lessons in Launceston by:
Calling the office on: 0330 22 33 123
Book online by clicking here
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chat with us by clicking on that annoying little pop up at the bottom of the screen where a real person will book your driving lessons for you or answer any questions.
Alternatively, you can fill out this form: