1st 4 Driving has recently expanded its driving lessons into Hampshire, now covering a multitude of areas. Pick your area below.
- Southampton – Automatic
- Totton and Eling
We promise that you will love your driving lessons in Hampshire. So much so that we will GUARANTEE your satisfaction when you buy your driving lessons with us. How does that sound?
- Our driving instructors use DVSA-backed coaching methods to get you on the road as quickly as possible.
- Every pupil will receive FREE and complete theory training as well as ‘How to Pass Your Test First Time’, the free guide written by school owner Driving School Dave.
- We have a high first-time pass rate using proven methods, so you are in safe hands learning with 1st 4 Driving.
- You will be reminded by text or email prior to your lesson!
- Each pupil will be given a Progress Report Card that will be filled in by our instructors each week, meaning you can keep track of your learning and make sure you’re test-ready when the time comes.
- Our driving instructors are friendly, on time and will NOT ‘shout’. They are your driving lessons so we want to make sure you enjoy them.
Your driving lessons in Hampshire will be across different types of roads from town centres and country lanes to main roads. Your experience with our instructors on these roads will help you get test-ready and increase your confidence behind the wheel. We also have a variety of lesson types available:
- Manual or automatic lessons available.
- Refresher and Intensive lessons are also available.
- We can offer male and female instructors.
- Our instructors will make sure you are well acquainted with the area your test will likely be in to make sure you’re prepared.
- You will be given a Pupil Progress Report which will be filled in by your instructor at the end of each lesson so you can track your progress.
- We recommend booking two hour lessons, and Driving School Dave explains why here.
Prices & Booking
- FREE theory training when you buy lessons with us
- All-inclusive deals including your theory and practical tests available
- Pass Plus also available
To book your driving lessons, either complete a booking form or speak to a member of staff using the chat widget in the bottom corner of the site, on Facebook, or by calling 0330 22 33 123. We’re always happy to help with anything from queries to bookings.