1st 4 Driving is your best choice for local driving lessons in Looe
If you’re looking to learn to drive in the Looe area, you’ve definitely come to the right place, as 1st 4 Driving has a growing reputation as the best driving school in Cornwall. Read on and we’ll show you why.
Why choose us in Looe?
- Our driving instructors in Looe are friendly and reliable
- We get so many pupils come to us whose previous instructors have let them down, or just not been very nice in general. Our instructors are there for YOU and will do everything they can to help you pass.
- Our pass rate
- Our first-time pass rate speaks for itself in Cornwall. We’ve helped so many people pass their driving test due to the professionalism and tuition of our instructors.
- Success-based lessons
- We use the most up-to-date, proven coaching techniques and methods to help you pass. Our methods are backed by the DVSA (Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency) to ensure you’re getting the very best tuition.
- The most qualified driving school owner in the country
- 1st 4 Driving is run and was founded by Dave Foster MA, Dip.DI (or Driving School Dave to you and me). He has a whole host of qualifications that mean you can rest assured that you’re in safe hands with this driving school.
- Did we mention FREE theory training?
- All our students are entitled to full, free theory training when they book their driving lessons in Looe.
- Free text and email reminders about your lessons
- We all forget things from time to time. But you won’t be forgetting about your driving lessons when you book with 1st 4 Driving. You’ll get reminded by text or email about your lessons in advance!
- Our great reviews
- Our guarantee
- Still not sold? OK, what if we were to guarantee your satisfaction? We’re so convinced you’ll love your driving lessons that we’ll refund you for the lesson if you’re unhappy (terms and conditions here)
YOUR driving lessons in Looe
With so many driving schools to choose from, how do you know who you can trust? Well, we’ll make it easy for you. Our driving instructors in Looe are the most reliable and friendly around. We’re always on time for lessons and we’re always there to help you.
We LOVE beginners. Our instructors will be there every step of the way, from your first lesson starting out on the road, right through to the big test day. As well as the instructor, you’ll also get full support from our expert office staff, who are here to help with any queries you might have.
🧭 You’ll take your driving test at…
32-36, Walker Lines Offices,
Click here to check by postcode
We can help all types of learners
Our driving instructors in Looe use modern coaching techniques for their driving lessons. This means that lessons will be personalised to help you and your learning style. In this way, you will find that you’ll pass your driving test quicker with 1st 4 Driving than with other schools.
We know it’s tough starting out. Our instructors even have lots of experience with nervous pupils and people with anxiety on the road. We can be there to support you and make sure you’re comfortable in the driving seat, learning at your own pace. We can even help people who have already passed who are looking for a few refresher lessons to give them a confidence boost.
As well as nervous pupils, we have a lot of experience working with foreign licence holders, or pupils where English isn’t their first language. If you’re unsure if you’re eligible to drive in the UK, call the office number on 0330 22 33 123, where one of our office staff can help you!
Your first driving lesson
On your first lesson, your instructor will meet you at the designated pickup point. This could be your home address, your work, school, university, or anywhere really! When you meet your instructor, they will put you at ease about being in the car and driving for the first time. It’s important to remember that our driving instructors in Looe have so much experience teaching pupils.
Before your lesson, you will receive a personalised Pupil Pack, which includes a Progress Report Card that your instructor will fill in after each lesson. This will help you and your instructor track your progress as your make your way up to your driving test. It will also help ensure that you’ve got an in depth knowledge of all aspects of driving, giving you the best tools to pass your driving test.
Your pupil pack will also include hints and tips by Driving School Dave (who just so happens to have a Master’s Degree in Driver Training Education), as well as some key information like stopping distances to help you with your theory test. This pupil pack is provided for free for all 1st 4 Driving pupils.
Our reviews speak for themselves. We’ve helped SO many people achieve success in passing their driving test, each going away with new life skills and fond memories for life. Check out our extensive review page to see just how great everyone says we are.
Came to 1st 4 driving as wanted a female instructor and was recommended Tanya. So glad I made the decision to change, she is so calm and a excellent instructor. First time pass for me! Recommend to anyone!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Ruby, Cornwall
Full, free theory training!
As if there weren’t enough reasons to fill in that booking form, how about this?
All 1st 4 Driving pupils get full, free access to Theory Test Pro, an online resource that’s proven to DOUBLE your chances of passing your theory test.
Important note: some schools offer theory training, but you get limited access, and you have to pay for the full version. With us, you’ll get your own unique login to the site free of charge, meaning you can get full access and practice of an evening on a computer, or download the app and learn on the go.
Here at 1st 4 Driving, we’re completely committed to helping you develop as a driver, which is why we love helping with the theory and practical tests as much as we can. What’s more, we’ll even book your tests for you. Once you’ve discussed booking the tests with your instructor, all you have to do is give us a call and we’ll get it all booked in with the DVSA. Simples!
We’re so confident you’ll love your great driving lessons in Looe that we’re willing to bet on it. In the unlikely event that you’re dissatisfied with your instructor or lesson, we will refund you for the price of the lesson.
We know that choosing a driving school is tricky, so we want to take the risk away for you.
So we’re the most reliable, friendly driving school with a great pass rate, we give free theory training, we have great reviews and we guarantee you’ll love your lesson. What more could you want? Great prices, you say? No problem!
- You can get your first 2 hour lesson for just £30.
- We also have other packages available including the price of the test fees.
- Click here for all our price options
So what’re you waiting for?
You can book your driving lessons in Looe by:
Calling the office on: 0330 22 33 123
Book online by clicking here
Email us at email@example.com
Chat with us by clicking on that annoying little pop up at the bottom of the screen where a real person will book your driving lessons for you or answer any questions.
Alternatively, you can fill out this form: