Huge congratulations to each of you passing your driving test in April 2022. There were 19 of you!
Getting a driving test date hasn’t been easy for a lot of people, but this awesome bunch got tests for April and aced them!
Congratulations to all of you, and thanks again to our brilliant instructors for your hard work every single day.
Well done to:
- Julian, who passed in Southampton with instructor Mike
- Lauren, passing in Plymouth with instructor James
- Maciej, whose instructor was Vito in Plymouth
- Ciara, who passed her driving test in Bodmin with Jo
- Ryan, passing in Portsmouth with Mark
- Hayley, passing in Penzance with instructor Louise
- Peter, who also passed in Penzance with Louise
- Drew, also in Penzance with Louise
- Nicole, passing in Camborne with Natalie
- Lauren, who also passed in Camborne, this time with Louise
- Aimee, who passed in Bodmin with Jo
- Emily, whose instructor was James in Plymouth
- John, who had been learning with Mike in Southampton
- Dante, also passing with Mike in Southampton
- Kala, who passed with Vito in Plymouth
- Ellecia, who passed in her own car having been learning with James in Plymouth
- Lin, who passed in one of our automatic cars in Reading with instructor Nirmal
- Dean, who also passed with Nirmal in Reading
- And finally the mystery test pass who chose not to be named or pictured, passing with Anthony in Southampton…
Well done to all of you, and also to our very own instructor Aleksandra, who passed the final qualifying test to become an ADI (approved driving instructor). If you’re looking at becoming a driving instructor, you can click here.
Here are our passers:
Test pass archive:
Dave Foster MA, Dip.DI (or Driving School Dave) is the most qualified driving school owner in the country, after completing his Master’s Degree in Driver Training Education in 2011 at Middlesex University. He also holds a diploma in Driving Instruction and is a Cert Ed. qualified teacher. Dave is the founder and Managing Director of 1st 4 Driving Ltd, and also looks after over 15 driving schools across the country on a consultancy basis.